Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the attention of achilles

Go down 
+11
portiss
pa1nzR
beNNN
sla1K
ian1
GaySmith
DUSTYYYY
Muteyyy
Lost?
nymphzR
Google
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DUSTYYYY

For the attention of achilles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:58 am

I actualy remember the scrim dv played vs wdfa and we asked you to make a /wallhack screenshot which would make u pinged if u were hacking, and just that moment you pinged out..

reconnected 1 min later, telling his internet disconnected! Very Happy ye right..

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
W0ppy

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 am

hes shit, that why he used to hack! and yes! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker!
Back to top Go down
XYLON

XYLON

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 am

For the attention of achilles - Page 2 0016h
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:32 am

okey to clarify

you can ask mute for confirmation of my telephone cutting off my internet when it rings as it disrupts the flow of the internet, still does... did for years, i had countless wars in rage from it disconnecting i then always RETURN in about 5 mins when it connects Smile

DUSTYYYY wrote:
/wallhack screenshot which would make u pinged if u were hacking, and just that moment you pinged out..

we played another 2 rounds or so... and THEN the phone rang asking me if i could have any number of windows what would it be 1, 2, or the whole house i was like fuck off XD LOL ... anywayy..

due to my internet shutting off. ^^ i then was absent from your war if you recall for a WHILE ... as i waited for internet to reconnect. i was disconnected from TEAMSPEAK aswell, so my connection was lost...

1) if it wasnt my internet... id have been able to instantly return.
2) if it wasnt my internet... id still been on teamspeak and other internet items.

if you insist on saying in wdfa fine XD cant stop yeh but i wont explain this again really cba too :L but i find it amusing considering you had hannibal and never moaned to him ^^
Back to top Go down
pa1nzR

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:47 am

beNNN wrote:
okey to clarify

you can ask mute for confirmation of my telephone cutting off my internet when it rings as it disrupts the flow of the internet, still does... did for years, i had countless wars in rage from it disconnecting i then always RETURN in about 5 mins when it connects Smile

DUSTYYYY wrote:
/wallhack screenshot which would make u pinged if u were hacking, and just that moment you pinged out..

we played another 2 rounds or so... and THEN the phone rang asking me if i could have any number of windows what would it be 1, 2, or the whole house i was like fuck off XD LOL ... anywayy..

due to my internet shutting off. ^^ i then was absent from your war if you recall for a WHILE ... as i waited for internet to reconnect. i was disconnected from TEAMSPEAK aswell, so my connection was lost...

1) if it wasnt my internet... id have been able to instantly return.
2) if it wasnt my internet... id still been on teamspeak and other internet items.

if you insist on saying in wdfa fine XD cant stop yeh but i wont explain this again really cba too :L but i find it amusing considering you had hannibal and never moaned to him ^^

Quoting Matti here ''Good One''
Back to top Go down
DUSTYYYY

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:04 am

hannibal never got caught hacking on cod1? dno what u talking about..
he got caught with ch on uo like 2-3 years ago, amusing how much ppl accuse him
Back to top Go down
portiss

portiss

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 am

DUSTYYYY wrote:
hannibal never got caught hacking on cod1? dno what u talking about..
he got caught with ch on uo like 2-3 years ago, amusing how much ppl accuse him

I always thought dV was full of hackers, so assumed Hannibal would be 1 as well ;D
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 am

achilles mentioned on ts that half of them including hannibal were caught recently on cod1? althought it is achilles :L
Back to top Go down
Marno

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:10 am

Hannibal was caught with a cvarunlocker which is a cheat. And used it in cups. Smile

Joey/Donkey are still hackers. And pathetic assholes.
Back to top Go down
pa1nzR

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 am

beNNN wrote:
achilles mentioned on ts that half of them including hannibal were caught recently on cod1? althought it is achilles :L

You deserve a bullit for saying :L at every occasion u get, put a bullit through your fucking head loser fuck

:L fucking scumbag loser
Back to top Go down
XYLON

XYLON

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:06 am

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
achilly

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 pm

all we should know is that...
drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker!
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 am

painzrr, are you wired bro? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the attention of achilles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: