Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the attention of achilles

Go down 
+11
portiss
pa1nzR
beNNN
sla1K
ian1
GaySmith
DUSTYYYY
Muteyyy
Lost?
nymphzR
Google
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Google

Google

For the attention of achilles Empty
PostSubject: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Seeing as you haven't been on xfire i shall post here.

I am now banned off the creative sd server cos you sent me the wrong demo to give to them.

I suggest you give me the right demo as soon as possible else there will be serious repercussions.

Hope you're happy with the outcome of being a cunt.

P.S. there is no way they are going to unban me, and tbh its your fault as you could have just given me the correct demo in the first place. So thank you very much for playing a major part in me being banned off a server i (used to) play alot.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
nymphzR

nymphzR

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 pm

GOT SLAIKED MUTHERFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Lost?

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:56 pm

YOUR ACHILLES HEEL IS ABOUT TO GET BROKEN.
Back to top Go down
Muteyyy

Muteyyy

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 am

HAHAAHAHA YES ACHILLES Smile dont send it!
Back to top Go down
DUSTYYYY

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 am

m

a

d

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
GaySmith

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:13 am

lol wtf happened?
Back to top Go down
ian1

ian1

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:57 am

cant tell if hes sarcastic
gg
Back to top Go down
sla1K

sla1K

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

i gave the wrong demo?
nope! sorry but i cant help it that they keep lying.
Back to top Go down
sla1K

sla1K

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 am

'Yup they wanted my demo, i sended.. but they wont send the 1 of Sa1k.

forfait win. and very very bad language on my xfire. in my eyes we should ban all of them specially Tim newborn and Sa1k.

Wednesday 05 December @ 21:21 by amaru'

ur not completely innocent aswell robbie!
Back to top Go down
Google

Google

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm

yeah, i went mad at him, because he went mad at me and was harassing me about your demo.

YOUR demo.

You should have sent the right one in the first place you fucking spastic. you have special needs you retard.

achilles sort the demo out please else i'll boot you from this clan. simples.
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:24 pm

he wont send it because its probly got some stuff on it it shouldnt Wink

... like doing mute from behind in cafe
Back to top Go down
pa1nzR

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 pm

drMMM wrote:
he wont send it because its probly got some stuff on it it shouldnt Wink

... like doing mute from behind in cafe

Mike can you tell me who this random fucker is?
Back to top Go down
portiss

portiss

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 am

This sounds familiar. I think he's had more problems actually sending the demos that were requested by the other clan.
Back to top Go down
sla1K

sla1K

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 am

are you serious portiss?
haha, like i said, i gave the right demo, download it and watch it. its Carentan and we were playing against dexter amaru yurizan and 2 more. I got 2 demos and i only uploaded the 2nd one because i was shit on the 1st one. IT IS NOT THE WRONG DEMO.
Back to top Go down
Lost?

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 pm

drmmm u hack gg. unknown.
Back to top Go down
sla1K

sla1K

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am

YES indeed!
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 am

that doesnt even make sence XD unknown? are you high XD

Last edited by beNNN on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sla1K

sla1K

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm

doesnt make sence?
we all know u were hacking in wdfa!
Back to top Go down
MopzoRR

MopzoRR

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 pm

sla1K wrote:
doesnt make sence?
we all know u were hacking in wdfa!

lol!
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 am

... sorry guys ... dV called me a hacker Wink
Back to top Go down
Marno

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Surely not. You're terrible?
Back to top Go down
plaaG

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 pm

all bow to the lord arno, lowbie cunts
Back to top Go down
sla1K

sla1K

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

hes probably worse than jack, but he used to know too much in wdfa. drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker! drMMM is a hacker!
Back to top Go down
MopzoRR

MopzoRR

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 am

Marno wrote:

LOL mike
Back to top Go down
beNNN

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 am

ROFL achilles i knew too much... just because we beat you? your such a whiner haha :L and you really are a sad cunt to copy and paste all that XD hahah

you sir ... sucked off a horse! O_O

Marno wrote:

i know XD thats the funny thing :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of achilles   For the attention of achilles Empty

Back to top Go down

For the attention of achilles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: