Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well..........

Go down 
+8
MopzoRR
Marno
paulus
kRs
portiss
Muteyyy
Stitch
Lost?
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost?

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:17 am

It has come to my knowledge that you guys believe i have left. Removing me from everything. I hadn't left i was just mulling over it...i would always have the decency to post. Thats fine if you want to remove me..(CUNT FLAPJACK) but atleast wait until i have said something.

Oh well so seen as i have been 'kicked', was decent in the clan, i had a good laugh, most of you i got on with pretty well..some are cunts. Ill still be around xfire and i'll speak to you all someday.

PEACE OUTY IM OUTY.

Kanker Homos

x
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Admin
Stitch

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:21 pm

I had been told x, y and z players had left; by a couple of people, and seeing as I followed up with Gaara (who turned out had left) I then removed the rest as I had messaged other supposed leavers via xfire (if you weren't on at that time, then I apologise).

People who have left have only been revoked their admin rights on the forums and in the roster but have been untouched in terms of the xfire group; I haven't kicked anyone, I've just revoked forums rights as a precaution. So no need to be a cunt who supposedly knows 'everything'. If I wanted to remove you I'd have done so a long time ago, I would have voted no on your trial and also wouldn't have agreed to you being an administrator nor' altered the forums in a way for you to view extra content; other than that Merry Christmas and have a nice New Years.
Back to top Go down
https://asphyxiatedclan.forumotion.com
Muteyyy

Muteyyy

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:25 pm

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lost?

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I probably was on xfire but you didn't want to speak to me, which i prefer. However, the trouble with you jack is you want to run a business not a cod1 clan full of friends. Pre-removing me from admin etc even before i said anything proves that. Scared i will get into your dirty secrets. GOOD ONE. [INB4 I GO TO UNI COMMENT].

Any who, good luck with the clan im sure the decent admins/management will be able to make something of the clan. Jack will say he is here to play but will either never be here claiming to do UNI stuff, or just go AFK in scrims.

Have a good xmas ladies.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Muteyyy

Muteyyy

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 pm

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
portiss

portiss

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 pm

This topic is fucking tits!
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Admin
Stitch

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 am

You were not the only admin to be removed, I haven't singled you out although you love to play the innocent victim character. It was early in the morning and I messaged any member/admin who I had been told may have potentially left who was online, I swear you think I have a vendetta against you; I don't just to clarify. The clan was originally formed of friends, it's when certain people joined the entertainment factor of CoD lacked and that's when I began to play less and just utilise the forums more. Also, if I wanted to run a business then I'd have applied for a grant from the princes trust, not set up a free website for a game; next deluded statement?

Again, I have nothing to hide, no secrets or what have you; if people want to know what I think of them then they're welcome to my thoughts and opinions, obviously my opinions that you dislike and which make you believe I have a vendetta, so deluded its hilarious; I express my honest opinions instead of trying to follow the 'social norm'. Also just wondering, you're saying I'm claiming to do uni stuff? Have you experienced a university workload?
Back to top Go down
Muteyyy

Muteyyy

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:18 am

OH LOL Very Happy cheers for the christmas present guys
Back to top Go down
kRs

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 am

jordan2badforodc GG
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Admin
Stitch

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:43 am

Haha Jord; I just find it funny how Jonny-knowitall really doesn't know the half of it. But you're welcome Wink <3
Back to top Go down
paulus

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Well for all of you cunts that went to Odc, U also dont like people in ur clan that ar multi clanning, so dont start being a bitch when we whine about it.

we all know u guys got an offer from Odc and thinking about it, out of all people mutey is gonne join, or as he likes to say it, thinking about it.

u have checked there roster right Jordan? Razz i mean all u could do is moan about them people..

So have fun in Odc, Cod 1 is small so lets keep it fun, i mean i love playing scrims with u guys, but i wouldent mind playing against u either Very Happy:D

so may i say, BRING IT THE FUCK ON BITCHAZZ

CU@Lan
Back to top Go down
kRs

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:29 am

we got an offer?
we applied there you dribble they didnt ask us to join
but yeah i wanna play vs you so lets bring it on
Back to top Go down
Marno

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 am

oDC are still shit. GG.
Back to top Go down
Muteyyy2

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:09 am

NOT NOW THEY HAVE ME BEST PLAYER EAST GRINSTEAD
Back to top Go down
Marno

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

Good luck in the EAST GRINSTEAD cup. ;D
Back to top Go down
MopzoRR

MopzoRR

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 am

Muteyyy2 wrote:
NOT NOW THEY HAVE ME BEST PLAYER EAST GRINSTEAD

True story
Back to top Go down
Lost?

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 am

i haven't gone to oDC, i haven't joined any clan. Just thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Admin
Stitch

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Not much competition in East Grinstead Jordan Wink!

And that's delightful to know Jonny... I'm actually creaming my pants right now knowing you didn't...
Back to top Go down
Lost?

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 am

Oh jack will you ever get over yourself? WE KNOW YOUR A UNI STUDENT. Your actually a very boring person...how you have got through life is beyond me. Enjoy being a boring cunt. INB4 you say 'JONNY THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING' I know that your the most boring elf looking creature out there. Hope you make Millions with your company. Cunt Flapjack.
Back to top Go down
plaaG

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:25 am

you left the clan, get lost?
Back to top Go down
pa1nzR

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 am

Lost? wrote:
Oh jack will you ever get over yourself? WE KNOW YOUR A UNI STUDENT. Your actually a very boring person...how you have got through life is beyond me. Enjoy being a boring cunt. INB4 you say 'JONNY THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING' I know that your the most boring elf looking creature out there. Hope you make Millions with your company. Cunt Flapjack.

Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marno

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 am

Jonny, you're my friend and you know I wanted you to stay. But this post is ridiculous.

How can you blame Jack/anyone for removing you? You expressed to everyone your own desire to form a new community outside of asphyxiated, you even bought a new TS server while 'in' asphyxiated to get away from the team. So to come here saying 'thanks I hadn't left blah blah' is stupid.

And once again, you're one of my better friends on this game but this looks like the easy way out for you, a way to leave the team without having to tell people. <3
Back to top Go down
Lost?

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 am

I have spoke to paul, and explained my situation to him. I hadn't left i was taking abit of a break. I don't blame jack for everything, i blame for myself for bits too, like not telling anyone etc.. I am gonna speak to people after the new year . Thats all that needs saying.

Back to top Go down
MFatti!

MFatti!

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 am

JORDAN I'MA COME TO E. G. AND SMASH YOUR FACE IN silentsilentsilentsilentsilentsilentsilentsilent
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Admin
Stitch

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 am

Jonny you're always saying to me 'don't act like you know me'... What exactly are you doing? Claiming you know me; what a stupid hypocritical child you are. Also stereotypical elves aren't tanned nor do they have a goatie, but apart from that you're close to me being an elf.

But anyway, you expressed your desire for a different community and I'd also been told you'd left so I removed you; if you wish to return youre more than welcome to return from your 'absence' I'm not stopping you.

CU pindick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..........   Well.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well..........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: